About Dan Willis and YourBadCreditCard.net
Dan Willis has been helping folks with their credit questions, problems, and challenges since 2006. We are here to simplify all the contradictory information and provide you with an authentic, genuine, and trustworthy source of credit information.
This information is primarily derived from our personal experience helping others, our own financial mistakes and lessons, along with additional reading, research, and study.
We value your privacy. Here is our policy on collecting information about our visitors:
– we do not spam
– we generally do not collect payment information on this site
– we may collect your name and email address but only if you voluntarily provide it to us.
– we do not sell your information.
– we will contact you via email only but only if you ask us to.
– you may comment on our blog which is available for the public to view.
-If you want to contact us just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC Disclaimer and Earnings Information
You may notice some links on my site that go to third party websites. Some of these links are called affiliate links. What that means is that these third party sites pay us a commission should you decide to like my recommendation and sign up for their services. Not all the links are affiliate links, but some may be.
There may be images on this website which are stock photos. They are used for illustrative purposes only to protect the personal identity of some of the writers.
To contact us, send an email to: email@example.com